Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Cades Cove


We go to the Smoky Mountains quite often, usually in the fall , to enjoy the colors and the mountains. We often spend most of the time driving the motor tours. One of our favorites is Cades Cove Almost to the end of the ride, we noticed a lot of people stopped out of their cars , taking pics and looking. A bear, I hoped! Nope but this buck was  almost as good. In fact there were too, almost the same size. I got a shot of  this one. He is so majestic and regal isn't he? And so unafraid!



4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shots - majestic animal and magnificent scenic beauty with the fall colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excuse me--I think I bruised my jaw when it hit the desk....AWESOME shots, Joanne! Huge buck, gorgeous colors and lighting, great comp...money shot!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these are gorgeous! The colors are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one beautiful buck! Great shots!

    ReplyDelete